Re: PRO MARTINA - LET'S HELP MARTINA

From: Bruce Nichol <talon_at_hotkey.net.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:52:29 GMT

On 12 Mar 2001 14:28:11 GMT, Richard Kann <hunter45_at_cris.com> wrote:

>Ricky:
>
> To help eliminate frauds such as this I have formed a group to find proper
>valid case of those in need. In fact to give credit to the software industry I
>have dedicated the name to the many software houses that would have the kindness
>in their hearts to give till it hurts to help those in need.
>
> Please make your checks out to the 'Combined Association of Software Houses'
>and I will see your money gets where it needs to be. To avoid so much writing
>please abbreviate the name as just it's initials 'C.A.S.H.' and forward them to
>me.
>
>Thanks for your help,
>Rick Kann

Whoa!

Before you go any further, Mr Cyril Ash has been in touch with me complaining about cheques destined for him being usurped by a nefarious group of software houses, and asking if I could help him in the restoration of his property.

In the short-term please forward any cheques for "C ASH" to me and I will see that they get looked after properly...............

Thankyou
Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
ALBURY NSW Australia

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.... Received on Mon Mar 12 2001 - 23:52:29 CET

Original text of this message