Re: PRO MARTINA - LET'S HELP MARTINA

From: Richard Kann <hunter45_at_cris.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2001 14:28:11 GMT

Ricky:

    To help eliminate frauds such as this I have formed a group to find proper valid case of those in need. In fact to give credit to the software industry I have dedicated the name to the many software houses that would have the kindness in their hearts to give till it hurts to help those in need.

    Please make your checks out to the 'Combined Association of Software Houses' and I will see your money gets where it needs to be. To avoid so much writing please abbreviate the name as just it's initials 'C.A.S.H.' and forward them to me.

Thanks for your help,
Rick Kann