Full scan in Berkeley DB 3

From: Peter Hanusiak <hanusiak_at_sozo.fns.uniba.sk>
Date: 6 Mar 2001 01:28:39 +0100

Hi,

 maybe this is a little bit offtopic question, because this is mainly newsgroup about relational databases, but I'll try. I want to program in JAVA API (but this is not important which API to use, it is the same) the full scan for table. But I don't know how to do this, because get method (in cursor) allways expect the key parameter. But if I want read all records( and I don't know the key in every case) I can't try every possible key value. It will be great to iterate over all records in table. Please send me some ideas.

                Thanks

                        Peter Hanusiak

--
Posted from IDENT:root_at_sozo.fns.uniba.sk [158.195.42.217]