Re: Mathematica RDBMS Model

From: Michal Widera <michal.widera_at_itam.zabrze.pl>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:17:46 +0100

That is it!
So, you got the picture!
When i construct such model i need to find how it statisicaly behave when i put in some kind of neural hashing module :-) (for instance) The problem of locking .. hmm.. i'know.
I schould find a statistical connection

between size of database, type of signals which come to model, and types of answers. but of course i can't make such assumption - 90%. I looking around to find appromimate mathematical tool. Maybe M/M/1 is not the best - by the way - thx for advice! But is there any other beter statistical tool ? Very interesting is high load problem in such model. - isn't it ? In some cases i feel that neural module may be best solution. There are still lot's of job to be done. :-)