Re: High Speed Text Searching Algorythms...

From: Marc Tardif <intmktg_at_Gloria.CAM.ORG>
Date: 2000/07/20

<snip off-topic question>

> > This question is strictly about algorithms and has nothing at all to
> > do with either the C or C++ programming languages. Watch your
> > indiscriminate cross-posting in the future.
> >
> > Jack Klein
>
> Go suck a lemon, Jack Small.

Cross-posting is one thing, but insulting others for informing you it is wrong to post to irrelevant groups just doesn't make sense. The original post should've only been sent to comp.databases.theory (which is why I'm not making the same mistake of cross-posting too), where the author could've probably received an answer. Until he sends his apologies to comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++, he's not going to get any answers from me and, I hope, from anyone else in this newsgroup. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message