Re: High Speed Text Searching Algorythms...

From: Paradox <sbin_at_mindless.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

To those of you who consider this cross posting to be indiscriminate, I apologize. In light of the fact that this project stemmed directly from a C/C++ class which happens to revolve around the design and the *Implementation* of algorithms, and the fact that text searching algorithms in particular relate directly to database theory, it seamed reasonable to post in the above groups. Again, I apologize, and thank you to those people who have responded with useful information. I appreciate it.

Dave