Re: Informix SPL/SQL and hash table.

From: Jonathan Leffler <jleffler_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2000/05/16

Dariusz Gocol wrote:

> I have to implement algorithm for mining association rules in Informix
> database.
> I try to use internal SPL language. Now I think hashtable would be very
> useful to improve performance.
> Is any way to use something like hashtable in SPL (or SQL) ?

AFAIK, there aren't any hashtables anywhere in Informix, so they won't be available in SPL or SQL. The exception might be in the XPS or the RedBrick servers; I don't profess to being certain of what features they provide.

--
Jonathan Leffler (jleffler_at_informix.com, jleffler_at_earthlink.net)
Guardian of DBD::Informix v1.00.PC1 -- see http://www.perl.com/CPAN