Re: OLTP and history tracking?

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/21

Implementing history tables via triggers on the base tables in an OLTP environment is simple and straight forward. I am not familiar with the slowly changing dimensions theory so I will have to add that to my list of things to look into.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.