Re: Another way

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: 2000/03/21

"MICHAIL K. GKIOURTAS" <michgkio_at_otenet.gr> wrote in message news:01bf92b3$461a6740$a06aa7c3_at_default...

> We have the following relations(attached)

> a)How will I find the names of all juniors who are enrolled in a class
> taught by J. Hill, using SQL-92 joins?
> b)Using joins again, how will I find the names of students who are not
> enrolled in any class?

Your Word attachment didn't appear to have too many viruses, but here are the contents of your gratuitous waste of bandwidth, for those who have nothing better to do than do your homework for you:

Student(snum , sname, major,level,age)
Class(name, meets_at, room,fid)
Enrolled(snum, cname)
Faculty(fid, fname)

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jfoster_at_ricochet.net>  Space Cooties! <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to