Re: Another way

From: Alan <alanshein_at_erols.spambuster.com>
Date: 2000/03/20

You should first try to figure it out on your own, otherwise, your professor should give us the grade <g>. Depending on what the way the tables are structured, it shouldn't be very hard to figure out. Why don't you give it a try, and then post what you came up with?

<01bf92ae$ff25dee0$9e6aa7c3_at_default>...