Re: SQL99 features for security

From: Rena <call_by_value_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/03/17

Joe celko:
Thanks very much for your help!

This is a new book that I cannot borrow from library. I found it at amazon.com - cost $56.00. I only interested the security part and might only need it for this semester. Since it is a R&D books, I guess it might be a collection of papers. Would you direct me the paper name or reference they used related to security part?

Thanks,

Rena