Advice - Database

From: Vassone <vassone_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

My apologies if I've posted this to an inappropriate group but its quiet difficult determining who I should ask about this.

I'm in the process of constructing a website for a local charity who would like a section were visitors can use a searchable database on name, website address etc.. Could anyone advise me what I need to accomplish this. My ISP has given me CGI and Unix shell capability, but thats it.

I would be very grateful for any help you can offer. Received on Tue Feb 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message