Re: What is it like to work with Oracle?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:02:46 GMT

Depends entirely on what yiou are trying to develop and what language you are trying to use to develop.

Oracle Developer is the common name for a SUITE of products, that includes

IN all cases, Oracle provides a decent and usable environment. Whether it is for you depends on your brain - as with any GUI environment, your comfort level depends on whether you CAN think in the same way the developer of the enviuronment thinks.

Whether it is superior, or even functional, for an individual is often a matter of religion.

I fully expect flames on this from all sorts of [explicative deleted] people who have reasons for not using a specific component of the suite - usually religious ravings that do not take into account that things change/improve over time.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com