What is it like to work with Oracle?

From: Corrado Valiente <valiente_at_xs4all.nl.invalid>
Date: 21 Feb 2006 13:54:23 GMT

Hi all,

I am thinking about becoming an Oracle developer. I have experience with Centura Team Developer AKA SQLWindows, this is a front-end developer environment for a variety of of database servers: Oracle, MS SqlServer, Informix etc.

What is it like to work with the Oracle developer environment? Is it nice or rather ok or so-so, or do you love it? For instance, does it have a nice debugger, is it intuitive, logical, effective, productive etc? Can anyone share his/her experience?

Thanks in advance

Corrado Received on Tue Feb 21 2006 - 14:54:23 CET

Original text of this message