JDeveloper and Oracle 7.3.4

From: The Doctor <doctor_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:07:16 GMT

Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone has have experiences with using JDeveloper with Oracle 7.3.4. (Yeah, I know you are probably wondering why we are stilling 7.3.4....) I have written a simple JDBC application and ran it successfully in JDeveloper. I have also tested the Oracle connection from within JDeveloper. It worked after I modified jdev/bin/jdev.conf to use an older JDBC driver (classes111.zip).

However, when I tried the Toystore example and the anything else (example DataSources ...) I just can't get through to the database. I put trace on the server and found that my JDBC application did get connected but nothing else.

Any idea?

Thank you Received on Sat Jun 18 2005 - 22:07:16 CEST

Original text of this message