ORACLE 10G R1 on SLES 9SP1

From: Martin Solveig <wrong_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:31:49 +0200

Hello,
SLES9 SP1 is on PIII with two 800MHz procesors and 2GB RAM, on four SATA 156GBhard disks are created two RAID1 arays, on one RAID is OS with 1GB swap and Oracle 10.1.0.4 enterprise edition, on second RAID are two raw partitions each 70GB ....

I start DBCA custom database and configure one ASM disk group by using two raw partitions (/dev/sdb1, /dev/sdb2),then I add 4 new tablespaces with datafiles of 2GB each autoextend on 10MB, change character set,
deselect spatial & data mining....
Instalation starts but stops betwen 13&14% while creating data dictionary with error ORA-03113
end-of-file on comunication chanell
Any suggestion is extra welcome.....
Thanks 4 Your time Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 21:31:49 CEST

Original text of this message