Re: PL/SQL error !

From: Jan <janik_at_pobox.sk>
Date: 12 Aug 2004 01:40:45 -0700

Not working with Forms for last few years, but here are some general good rules:

  • put referential integrity into the database, not an application
  • instead of using SQL for DML in the application, create stored procedures in the database and call them from client. Then you can put your business logic into them. They can be reused by other applcations as well.

Jan