Re: Unable to install Oracle 9i on IBM R51 notebook

From: Car <mcar_at_inet.hr>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:18:41 +0200

> Can you desribe more closely "unable"? Instalation process, error
> messages, logs, etc.

Sorry for the lack of info. Our DBA usually handles this, but he's on vacation (and by some weird coincidence this kinda stuff happens almost always in this situation :-)

Autorun simply exits when I try to install. I've tried to launch setup.exe directly but without success (shows up on running processes and than disappears: no error messages, no logs... no nothing :(

This happens when I try to install 9.2

After this post I have located a 9.0.1 version database and this seems to work just fine. Go figure.

Thanks anyway, Received on Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:18:41 CEST

Original text of this message