Re: Need help on oracle 8i db

From: Oeleboele <oeleboeleke_at_zeron.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:20:29 +0200

It's task manager that says it's the oracle proces that takes 30-40%

OS :Windows 2000
DB : Oracle 8.1.5
hd : Eide Barracuda Seagate 7200 udma

cpu : Intel P4 2ghz
mem : 1 gig

no 400.000 is not that much.. but since than I experience those troubles. (there is still enough room on hd => 14gigs)

"Romeo Olympia" <rolympia_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:42fc55dc.0406151831.48acc10b_at_posting.google.com...