10g

From: Heidi <h_Frisch_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2004 22:49:51 -0700

I have just installed 10g and OEM. I can access the website by typing in the address into the browser and all seems fine.

I try accessing the console using emctl and i get the following error

EM Configuration issue.
/export/c01/app/oracle/product/10g64bit/conspiracy.admin.uq.edu.au_HEIDInot found. Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 00:49:51 CDT