Re: How to sign up

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:15:34 GMT

Allan wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am just wondering how can I sign up this newsgroups using Microsoft Outlook.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Allan

If you access the internet using an ISP, look at the ISP's documentation or help files under 'Configuring Microsoft Outlook to read Newsgroups' or some similar title. Or

If you access the internet using your corporate intranet, consult your IT group for the same information. Or

http://www.google.com and enter "Configure Microsoft Outlook to read Newsgroups" in the search box. There are about 10,000 responses to that, including some decent details.

Just remember to get some decent anti-virus software and turn off "automatically load and execute viruses/scripts/nasty_things" Received on Thu Jan 08 2004 - 21:15:34 CET

Original text of this message