Re: Creating a DTS package programaticaly

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 18:14:51 GMT

Pattnayak wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to create a DTS package programatically (preferably in
> C#.net),which will copy all my tables from a oracle database to my
> sql-server database.
> Can anybody help me doing this???
> Thanks
> Patnayak

I suggest strongly that you start by looking at Oracle's documentation available publically at http://docs.oracle.com and specifically look for heterogeneous services.

Are you in the MCA program as well? If so, please advise your fellow students that the instructor is probably monitoring this newsgroup.

Also please note that this newsgroup is officially replaced by comp.databases.oracle.misc, and has been for several years. Not all possible respondents will be able to see your question here. Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 19:14:51 CET

Original text of this message