Re: WTD: Oracle DBA Cert classes w/ Cert pass guarantee - OCP test prep class?

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Dec 2003 05:25:43 -0800

bbcrock_at_hotmail.com (D) wrote in message news:<22e171df.0312222106.69a39231_at_posting.google.com>...
> This kind of reasoning always cracks me up. Getting the OCP will:
>
> a) get me a $5k bonus from my company for becoming an Oracle Certified
> DBA
> b) allow me to bid myself as the Certified Oracle DBA in contracts
> that require the DBA be certified (surely you've bid on such
> contracts) and not pass the work onto others
> c) get me one step further to certify to teach oracle classes (I used
> to be a trainer in the dotcom boom)
>
> need any more reasons?
>
> Don
>
> "Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<1VpFb.38453$BQ5.28597_at_fed1read03>...
> > D wrote:
> > WHY?
> >
> > What will having an OCP do for you?

if your going to be an entry level training, then your going to be a loser like all those other trainers. they pray on people out of work or trying to make career switches. make them think they will get jobs. they wont get interviews.
Those classes are a scam. Just like the OCP classes. Received on Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:25:43 CET

Original text of this message