can I remove jdk directory from C:\orant?

From: chris <od488gw02_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2003 14:09:54 -0800

I have ora 9.2.0.1 client, with XP fully patched, and for another reason needed j2ee 1.4 so I installed it to another directory. I was having trouble because I was still getting the old java 1.3.x version from C:\orant\jdk.

Now that I've solved the problem, I'd like to remove the old java version, but XP doesn't show me that I can with remove software option. It only shows java 1.4.2 that I just installed.

So will I break anything in oracle by physically remmoving the jdk dir from C:\orant, thereby leaving me with jdk 1.4 in another directory?

thanks.

chris Received on Mon Dec 08 2003 - 23:09:54 CET

Original text of this message