Re: Install problem on Redhat

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:55:48 -0600

> ...all environment variable are properly set ...

Are you sure? Specifically, have you set your ORACLE_BASE environment variable? Sine you didn't post your environment variables, it *might* be difficult for people to diagnose effectively, by the way, but from what you've said I'd guess that one of the environoment variables might be the cause.

--
Cheers,
Chris

Chris Leonard, The Database Guy