OG-00637 Unhandled PL/SQL exception 102098

From: Maria Suggitt <maria.suggitt_at_emersonprocess.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2003 03:28:55 -0700

I have a system running oracle 7.3.4 (Our base was developed using this and a decision was made to stick with that version)

We are running on NT-4 SP6

If the PC boots and we go directly to the graphics all is OK

When we move around the screens before going to the graphics, after a period of time we get the message.

OG-00637 Unhandled PL/SQL exception 102098

This is described in the manual as font not found which I dont understand. Surely the fonts are the same whether you go straight there or via other screens

Can anyone shed any light on this - and how to fix it ???We have also been known to get

OG-00637 Unhandled PL/SQL exception 102038 - invalid smptest index

Thanks Received on Fri Oct 10 2003 - 12:28:55 CEST

Original text of this message