Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Peter <peter_and_john2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2003 10:13:06 -0700

Hi Larry!

There is a difference between in-house DBA and seeing the response of every select Statement on production and being highly paid IBM on-call consultant. No company will contact IBM consultant for db2start.

I wish you should have taken it like Bill Gates took new Windows release crash in a big conference. He immediately admitted developers have to fix the code.

Peter