Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Larry Edelstein <lsedels_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:41:00 -0400

Peter ... I have worked with many customers for more than two years who have never experienced this problem.

You are still not providing any specifics or details on this. What are you afraid of? At this point, I must assume that this never happened. I'm sorry. It doesn't take much to provide evidence.

Larry Edelstein