Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 20:38:29 GMT

Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when "David Cuffee" <dcuffee_at_comcast.net> would write:
> Wow, sounds like this is one thread that has been beaten too death, sneezed
> in, coughed in, crapped in. This has to be one of the worst and nastiest
> debates I have ever read from any newsgroup. Did anyone actually conviced
> the other to see the other's point of view or change the way they thought
> about the product they sided with? I doubt it. Sounds like this one could go
> on for another 100 responses in this thread.

Not even close to "worst." Visit can.taxes and watch the monkeys fling dung at one another. It basically got hijacked by some "tax protestors" a couple of years ago, and rational discussion has essentially disappeared.

--
output = ("cbbrowne" "_at_" "cbbrowne.com")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sap.html