Re: Problem configurating Apache

From: Ana RM <ana_at_semicrol.es>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 23:48:20 -0700

"Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<23S2b.65824$kP.42350_at_fed1read03>...
> Ana RM wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I try to execute the command: apache -k start in the
> > ORACLE_HOME/apache/apache it shows an error message:
> >
> > Syntax error on line 6 of c:/oracle/oraias/apache/conf/mod_osso.conf:
> > unable to deobfuscate the SSO server config file,
> > c:/oracle/oraias/apache/apache/conf/osso/osso.conf, error Bad padding
> > pattern in the last block.
> >
> > Any idea about what´s happening?.
>
> Apache is failing to start.
>
> Obviously WINDOZE of some flavor & unknown version.
> No idea what Oracle product or version. :-(
>
> What's the history behind this error?
> Fresh install?
> Did it ever work?
> What changed?
>
> Too many unknowns & too few clues.
>
> YOYO!
Hi Ana,

Thanks for answer me. Oracle version is 9i. What I did it is to install the Aplication Server on win2000. But in the Control Panel/Services I do not have the OracleHTTPServer_<Oracle_Home_Name> service. Once I had it but I disabled and it did not apear again.

Another thing, if I edit the file osso.conf it is encripted, I cannot see anything. Is that normal?

Ana Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 08:48:20 CEST

Original text of this message