Re: OID configuration for replacing Oracle Names

From: PF <poonam.fandan_at_williams.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2003 15:37:04 -0700

Ana,

    Now I have installed and configured the OID successfully. Now I'm at the point of loading data from Oracle names repository to OID. I have only one domain in Oracle Names Repository so i did not create any domian entries under OracleContext. However now I'm hiting a bug that when I create the ldif file using

namesctl > dump_ldap -x -f test.ldif

It creates the ldif file but with extra DC on most of the enteries. This extra DC has special characters in its values.

Any Idea what you did to pass this hurdle.

Thanks for your help...