Extracting Invoice/Credit Memo's for printing on another platform ?

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2003 13:14:55 -0700

Extracting Invoice/Credit Memo's for printing on another platform ?

We dont have a budget for packages like Evergreen, Adobe to spice up the canned invoices & credit/debit memos included in Receivables (AR).

I am trying to analyze and find where the data/code exists that generates these invoices/credit memo's to pull the correct records/tables so I can port the data to be printed on another system.

Has anyone tried this ????????

so far I have found these tables:

AR_INVOICE_HEADER_V
AR_INVOICE_LINES_V thanks

george lewycky
gelewyc_at_nyct.com Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 22:14:55 CEST

Original text of this message