Cannot compile the stored procedures with two of the three users

From: Naga Challa <nchalla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 May 2003 12:28:49 -0700

All,
We have three different user id's on one of the Oracle Instance. But I can only compile stored procs using only one user id. When I looked into the Privileges, they all have the same as follows:

select * from user_sys_privs;

USERNAME PRIVILEGE ADM

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---
PIEPROCUNIT		       CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM			NO

select * from user_sys_privs;

USERNAME PRIVILEGE ADM

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---
PIEPROC 		       CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM			NO

select * from user_sys_privs;

USERNAME PRIVILEGE ADM

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---
PIEPROCSYS		       CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM			NO
select * from user_role_privs;

USERNAME GRANTED_ROLE ADM DEF OS_
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --- --- ---

PIEPROCUNIT		       ORA_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCUNIT		       ORA_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCUNIT		       PCE_READ 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCUNIT		       PIE_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCUNIT		       PIE_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCUNIT		       PIE_WRITE		      NO  YES NO
PUBLIC			       PLUSTRACE		      NO  YES NO

select * from user_role_privs;

USERNAME GRANTED_ROLE ADM DEF OS_
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --- --- ---

PIEPROC 		       ORA_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROC 		       ORA_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROC 		       PCE_READ 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROC 		       PIE_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROC 		       PIE_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROC 		       PIE_WRITE		      NO  YES NO
PUBLIC			       PLUSTRACE		      NO  YES NO

select * from user_role_privs;

USERNAME GRANTED_ROLE ADM DEF OS_
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --- --- ---

PIEPROCSYS		       ORA_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCSYS		       ORA_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCSYS		       PCE_READ 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCSYS		       PIE_DEV			      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCSYS		       PIE_PROC 		      NO  YES NO
PIEPROCSYS		       PIE_WRITE		      NO  YES NO
PUBLIC			       PLUSTRACE		      NO  YES NO

I can only compile the stored procs use PIEPROC user id. Any ideas what I am missing for other users.

Thanks in advance,

Naga Challa Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 21:28:49 CEST

Original text of this message