Re: problem with audit

From: Robert Dimitrovski <robert.dimitrovski_at_ht.hr>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:54:53 +0200

http://www.keyserver.net
> Fingerprint = 8A4B 432D 0E5F D1B4 B33F 7C92 759E 67D6 46CC 3886

I think that your problem is in enabling auditing. You have syntax AUDIT_TRAIL = value to enable or disable auditing. For AUDIT_TRAIL value can be:
TRUE or DB Enables auditing
FALSE or NONE Disables auditing.
Also after enabling auditing you have many posibility what you want and what you don't want to audit.
Robert Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 11:54:53 CEST

Original text of this message