Re: bigot

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2003 06:23:41 -0800

don_at_burleson.cc (Don Burleson) wrote in message news:<998d28f7.0304031826.618e76ba_at_posting.google.com>...
> > Don't forget the 340,000 plus I/T jobs that have either been shipped
> > overseas or slopped to towelheads so companies won't have to pay for quality
> > and thorough professionals (as taught in the major U.S. universities).
>
> This MPW appears to be Michael P. Warren of www.funwithdata.com.
>
> Judging from his comments, he is the worst type of bigot and a
> disgrace to all Oracle DBAs.
>
> Fellow "towelheads", you may want to e-mail him at
> michaelwarren_at_funwithdata.com .

If this is an isolated post then perhaps he strongly objects to the H1B visa program and just let his anger get the best of him. In which case, we might be better off to just ignore the post. I think posting a rebuttal on the thread as you did was the appropriate response.

Only my opinion and there is no defense of bigotry, but there is also no benefit to overreaction.

  • Mark D Powell --