Re: How can i copy data from one table in one tablespace to table in a difft tablespace?

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:11:05 +0100

"Subrahmanyam Arya" wrote...
> Hi All,
>
> I want to restate my previous question in a slighlty different way.
> How can i copy data from one table in one tablespace to table in a
> difft tablespace? In my application until schema version 17 a table
> was in 'users' tablespace and from version 18, it was moved to a difft
> tablespace 'test'
>
> Is there anyway to copy the data from version 17 on users tablespace
> to version 18 on test tablespace
>
> -thx,
> avsrk

Hi,

I have to admit that I don't really understand what you mean with version 17 / 18,
but what about
'insert into <table at tablespace users> select * from <table at tablespace test>'.
That will work when you set up object privileges properly.

Please excuse me if I didn't get the point.

hth + greetings,
Guido Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:11:05 CET

Original text of this message