Re: leading zeroes in oracle9i oci

From: Julio Gamero <jjga2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 02:40:24 -0800

Thanks for your help, Gabriel.

The results are being retrieved through java classes, an those modules convert the values obtained to Strings, to write the final results in files.

We haven't found neither the cause nor the solution for this problem.

A workaround has been built up as a solution for the problem introducing some changes in the java classes to take into account that the resulting strings could begin whith a ".", or at least, I've been told so.

Anyway, I appreciate your help and if you can think of something about this subject I would be very interested in whatever it is, because this is really annoying me.

Again, tahnks for your help.

Regards