Problem with disabeling textitems in enter query mode...

From: X <justthiz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2003 11:06:23 -0800

Hey everyone I've got a problem you might help me with. I've got 1 datablock with about 10 textitems in it. About 6 of the textitems are database items and represent a complete record.
How can in enter query mode the 4 other text items be disabled ? It seemd that the enter query enables all the textitems in the same block as where the enter query is being done.(even if the 4 text items are supposed to be disabled (in property and code)

can anyone explain how I can disable these 4 text items that belong to the same datablock as the 6 others while i do a enter query on that datablock ?

thank a lot! Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 20:06:23 CET

Original text of this message