Re: oracle 8.1.7 exp.exe

From: Svend Jensen <svend.jensen_at_it.dk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:50:31 +0100

If I am not mistaken, the parameterfile must not contain any new lines. On Unix systems it is handled by the escape character (\) as buffer=100000 \
file=export.dmp \
I dunno in windows. But one l o n g line will do, as userid=system/manager buffer=100000 file=exp.dmp log=exp.log full=y ...

/Svend Jensen