Re: Use of SQL Loader

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:36:48 GMT

I usually read the manual; it has examples, and tells you how to do it. Sqlloader is quite powerful, much more so than the gui wizzard that the other db has. What could be simpler than reading the manual? Go to otn.oracle.com and sign up (free) and go to documentation. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure