Re: NewBe Q With Ora 8.1.7

From: Jens Fudge <Jens.Fudge_at_archersoft.dk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:26:06 +0100

Thanks for the reply, I think I found the problem: On installing the Oracle software, I was prompted to enter a global name for the db, the suggestion was to use name.domain, so I did.

By not getting it to work, I tried by omitting the .domain part, and it seemd to work, so thats what I did, and now it does work.

Jens Fudge, Archersoft