Re: Excelling with databases?

From: (wrong string) é Gamache <andre.gamache_at_ift.ulaval.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:06:58 -0500

Hi:

I bet that when the Object-Relational will be well spread through out organizations, then the object DBMS will come alive again as a new toll to install in order to solve whatever problems you have. Meanwhile, nobody can be sure how long the marketing people will strugle with markets to have the existing relational tolls and the new one named the object-relational lasting as long as possible.

So if you want to enter the field of DB, start with the relational but don't get stick to it and pass on to the object-relational world. The quickest and the best way to atteint your goal is to register un a formal educational program. Best luck

  1. Gamache