oracle 8i lite Replication not replicating all updateable tables

From: shuvog <shuvog_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2002 17:06:24 -0800

Hi,
Does anyone know why the oracle 8i lite would replicate some of the updateable tables and not all the tables? I have looked at the master site for errors but have not seen any. We run the replication through a vb application using oralce lite oledb orbject respsvr.ocx, it creates a connection between the master site and snapshot site, then we call this code:
For i = 0 To 3

   With objRep
.SnapShotGroupReset

    ResultCode = .SnapShotGroupAdd("xxx", Globals.asBlankTable(i), 1)
.SnapShotGroupRefresh (True)

    DoEvents
    ResultCode = .SnapShotStoreDrop("xxx", Globals.asBlankTable(i))    End With
Next i

The asBlankTable(i) is an array of table names. It seems that this code works for some of the tables and not others.

Any suggestions as to why this would occur?

Thanks

Shuvo Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 02:06:24 CET

Original text of this message