Application Server 9i Test.fmx

From: GimSam <gamals_at_yemenia.com.ye>
Date: 4 Nov 2002 07:57:01 -0800

we have in the company installed the iAS9i (Infrastructure & AppsServer on the same machine), after finishing both installations and booting, i tried to open the Test.fmx to test my installation (without any modification), it didn't work as the browser say "The page cannot be found. The strange thing is that this message comes from the Internet information server of the windows2000 server; I thought that any message regarding oracle web forms services should come from the apache web server. I started the apache server through "Oracle HTTP Server" link, but the same came in in the browser. Any help is appreciated.
thank you Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:57:01 CET

Original text of this message