Re: Scripting a database

From: Gary <tricegs_at_ameritech.net>
Date: 23 Oct 2002 18:10:26 -0700

Check out www.quest.com

They have a product called TOAD (Tool for Oracle Developers) That allows you to generate a database script and specify which objects you want.

Excellent product ! I specified my requirement for this software prior to accepting my current position three years ago. Wouldn't be without it. You'll see...

Cheers

Gary