Re: Is tablespace suppose to grow automatically?

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2002 11:40:23 -0700

Remember to include in your postings the version of ORACLE you are using.
It is always nice to size your tablespaces properly at the beginning. You can set the datafiles of the tablespace to extend automatically. You have to decide whether or not this is appropriate for your environment.

  • Jusung Yang