Re: JDBC and Oracle

From: Matthias Kampmann <matthias.kampmann_at_uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:23:39 +0200

Thx for ya second answer.
Do you know if a realtime generator for Oracle PL/SQL procedures exists, so that I generate them from Java in realtime.
Or is there at least some kind of non-realtime generator for PL/SQL, so i must not do the shitty PL/SQL coding...
Optimizing the Oracle DB is a difficult thing cause its a big company with a big DB. I guess optimizing their DB belongs to their system administrators. But I will discuss this with them if they wants much more speed.