Re: straight forward Oracle unix web solution sought

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_x_the_spam_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:16:39 GMT

Doesn't Apache need to have some configuration so that it can find it's way to a PL/SQL procedure?
I don't know how a vanilla Apache server would do that. I used to use OAS with the PL/SQL
cartridge, but I imaging that things have changed since those ancient days. I agree with Daniel thought that using PL/SQL with the HTP and HTF packages is the most straight
forward way to go.
Mike