Re: Help with parameters in the INIT.ORA

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:08:30 +0200

Sorry, v$parameter is only accesible on arunnign db of course...

Most of the parameters are not necessary for a small db. You will find a sample init.ora in the oracle_home directory.

And if You do not have any docs at all: goto www.oracle.com and download the Online Documentation
for Your Version. It´s free.