How do you map to multiple schemas to different DBs using Portal 9iAS Rel.2?

From: Dan <navaed99_at_netscape.net>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 19:04:24 -0700

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to map to multiple schemas to different databases using Oracle Portal 9iAS Release 2?

I have installed the Infrastructure and Middle-tier and am able to get the demo's to run, as well as being able to map to the schemas that Oracle 9iAS installed that was included when installing the Oracle MetaData Repository. There's got to be a way to map to other Databases and Schemas.

TIA,
Dan Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 04:04:24 CEST

Original text of this message